To renew renaissance art and culture to benefit school children and the general public through personal-experience workshops.
Learn skills to perform some of the great and almost lost arts and craft of the past and make something you value while learning.
Two Seasons in Two Locations PLUS Year-round in northern California and the greater LA area:
Through Queen’s College at the Renaissance Pleasure Faire, Santa Fe Dam Park, Irwindale, CA.
Through Past-Times Workshops at the NorCal Renaissance Faire, Casa de Fruta (route 152), Hollister, CA.
Past-Times and Queen’s College brings workshops to students, organized groups, and residential and day centers
Types of personal experiences:
- Traditional and Home School Workshops on Fridays
- Weekend Workshops for adults, families, and children
- Village Volunteers doing community service (teens and adults)
- Youth group Day-At-The Faire Performance of renaissance music or drama and enjoy the Faire
- Sr. & Adult In-depth Workshops: “The Renaissance of Human Creativity” Release your Itch to work with your hands in day-long workshops.
- Corporate and Club Team-Building through Arts Workshops
- Take a workshop at local faires (watch special events)
- Community Contribution: We bring the old crafts to your community event